Admission Policy & Criteria
In order to protect and nurture an Islamic environment in Al-Arqam School, special attention is paid to the selection of each new student. The admissions procedure consists of:
- Child Visitation Day: Each prospective student spends a full school day with us attending class with other students.
- Assessment Test: On Mathematics and Language skills.
- Report cards: Report cards are required from prior schools, as well as standardized test scores.
- Parents may be called for an interview with the Principal.
- Students must be at or above grade level academically and be prepared to succeed in our rigorous academic environment.
- Students must possess the personal qualities that will allow them to adhere to the school's high standards for Islamic behavior and discipline.
- Families who wish to enroll a child must first fill out the AIS-ACP Application for Admissions Form. If a seat in the desired class is available, the school will schedule a date for visitation and testing.