- California State approved curriculum : All core state-mandated subjects are taught. Only the highest-quality textbooks are used.
- Rigorous academic program : Much more demanding and challenging than programs at public schools
- Regular courses : Math, Science (including labs), English, Social Studies (including Current Events), Physical Education and Art Education.
- Islamic Curriculum : Qur'anic studies, Islamic studies, and Arabic
- Computer Curriculum : Age-appropriate computer skills such as word-processing, spreadsheets, databases and web-development
- Integrated Islamic teachings : Islamic perspective integrated wherever possible in every academic subject
- California Achievement Test : Students have consistently performed higher than the national average for last 8 years